Friday 16 March 2018

Author's pass camp 2018 week 7



This week I went on Arthurs pass camp! Arthurs Pass is a pass through the mountains between Greymouth and Christchurch. At camp, we went on a very long sensory trail through the bush, went up to Death's corner to look at Kea, went Orienteering through the bush, and so much more! My favourite thing was Devils Punchbowl, a really cool waterfall. I really enjoyed it. Actually, my opinion is that you go to Arthurs pass yourself! You would enjoy it a lot.






























2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a fantastic time at canp, I wonder what the sensory walk was like it looks very interesting 😊

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.