Wednesday 29 April 2020

Isolation Nearly Over

    Isolation Nearly Over!!!

Hi guys I'm so glad that isolation is nearly over! 1 more week left, then I can go out!
Last Sunday, it was my birthday. Birthdays in isolation are the worst!
Hoping that no one reading this has also had a isolation birthday!
Anyway, this week so far has been really hard. School is much worse from home! But then I don't really want to go back to school with other people! What do you prefer?
I think that next week when we can leave, one of the things I really want to do is go to my friend Mia's house, and play with her! We have planned it by Skype without really asking our parents... we'll get onto it soon!
Have you ever wondered what you're going to do once your isolation is over?
              Comment down below!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Emily, YOu have thought carefully about iscolation and I do feel sorry for birthday people during this time. I am sure once we are allowed more freedom there will be celebrations to enjoy. I look forward to seeing more of my family and friends as soon as we are able to do so. I am so proud of how schools and families have supported learning at home!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.