Friday 1 March 2019

Poetry Anthology

      

                   Poetry Anthology

Welcome to my poetry anthology blog post!!
We have been learning to write different forms of poetry this term,and we put all finished poems in this slide!
 My favourite one is probably the Acrostic poem because it was the easiest to write about because it was about me, and I hopefully know a lot about me!!
The hardest poem was the rap, because I don't know a lot about rhyming and I don't write songs a lot.
How many types of poems do you know?

                  Thanks for reading!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Emily, I my name is Amelia I am a student from room five I love all your amazing poems. I can tell you are a very nice girl from your acrostic poem. Some of the writing is a bit hard to read also on slide 3 the riting is going of the page overall great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.