Friday 8 February 2019

Welcome To My Blog

         Welcome to my blog !!


     Hello! Welcome to my blog for 2019!
            I'm your hostess,Emily.
I am a yr 6 student in M1 at Grey Main School and am looking forward to sharing my work with you. So far this year,we have made time capsules,letters to spell Manaakitanga,and made raps and poems about ourselves! My favourite activity was making time capsules,which at the end of the year we will open and see how much we have changed.I look forward to it! I think that you should try making one.They're really cool!
I am looking forward to learning what happens in our book,the mines afire.
My favourite subject is literacy.


         Thanks for reading!!!!!
           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.